Compassion & Choices is the nation’s oldest, largest and most active non-profit organization committed to improving care and expanding choice for the end of life. Compassion & Choices experts have prepared several comprehensive fact sheets to help you:
- Understand the full range of choice for care options at the end of life.
- Understand the issues around improving care and expanding choice at the end of life.
- Get access to resources and tools to ensure your beliefs and priorities are understood and honored by both your loved ones and your care team.
- Understand your rights to request the full range of end-of-life care options, including medical aid in dying in authorized states.
Compassion & Choices has also prepared easy-to-use resources for medical providers:
- Technical assistance and support to doctors so they will be able to provide the end-of-life care their patients want.
- Support for healthcare systems as they adopt policies supportive of patient choice.
Should you have questions that go beyond the scope of these documents, please contact us at 800.247.7421.