Support Our 2013 Annual Fund
Every single day, all across the country, Compassion & Choices fights for your right to make the most personal choices at life’s end.
- We organize smart, strategic and multi-tactical campaigns to enact or change state laws.
- We comb through statutes to determine what existing laws already permit, and take on entrenched religious and medical “authorities” who
oppose patient choice.
- We argue in court for patients and families to control how to live their final days.
- We educate patients and doctors alike about the realities of end-of-life suffering and the range of rational options to alleviate
it, and we counsel patients and their loved ones as they seek to make the best choices for themselves.
- Finally, we seize every opportunity to draw attention to the many ways in which our society can do better by those at the end of life.
Your transaction is secured by Verisign
Because of donor support, Compassion & Choices has the strength and expertise to fight for end-of-life choice on multiple fronts across the country.
How to Give
Give securely online, by mail at P.O. Box 101810 Denver, CO, 80250, or by calling 800.247.7421. Your tax-deductible donation goes directly toward supporting terminally ill clients and their families, and educating physicians, lawmakers, the media and the public. Or make a nondeductible donation to help us improve laws through direct lobbying efforts.