General Information Packet
We made history with your help! Gov. Jerry Brown has signed the End of Life Option Act into law. This vital legislation makes California just the fifth state to authorize medical aid-in-dying. But now comes the hard work of implementing the law and making sure everyone whom the law would benefit has access to it. And you can help! Get involved with the California Access Campaign today.
The California Access Campaign
Compassion & Choices has launched a bilingual campaign to educate terminally ill Californians, families and medical providers about the benefits and requirements of the state’s new aid-in-dying law. Learn more about the California Access Campaign by clicking the link below.
Click here to learn more about this exciting campaign
If your end-of-life plans aren’t in place yet, follow the link below to find the most recent forms and resources for end-of-life planning.
CALIFORNIA END-OF-LIFE RESOURCES PAGE
Making plans and communicating them is absolutely necessary to ensure we get what we want – and avoid enduring anything we don’t – at the end of life, even if we’re unable to speak for ourselves…more
Los Angeles Office
3055 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1010
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone: 213.325.3073, Fax: 213.325.3074
To learn how you can get involved with Compassion & Choices in California click here or call 800-247-7421.
In This Section
California - Home
- The Power of Stories
- Help Implement the End of Life Option Act
- Sign up to learn more
- California Mom Christy O’Donnell Fights to Die on Her Own Terms
- Get Involved
- An Evening with Barbara Mancini – Somerville MA – Dec 8
- Pass the Aid in Dying Law Here in Connecticut
- Thank You for Taking Action on the End of Life Option Act ABX2-15
- RSVP for Graceful Aging and Mindful Dying at Congregation Beth Israel
- Vote in NJ on the Aid in Dying for the Terminally Ill Act
- The Journey Home: An African American Conversation
- Tell your senator that you support New Jersey’s Aid in Dying for the Terminally Ill Act
- Thank You Senator Savino and Why I Support Aid in Dying
- New Jersey – Screening of The Last Campaign of Governor Booth Gardner in Eatontown
- New Jersey – Screening of The Last Campaign of Governor Booth Gardner in Redbank
- Reception at Stockton College on Aid in Dying
- New Jersey – Senate Hearing – Monday, December 8 – Come to Trenton!
- Brittany Maynard Telephone Town Hall
- House Party in Princeton for Barbara Mancini
- NJ – Senate Committee Vote – Monday, December 15 – Come to Trenton!
Call an End-of-Life Consultant 800-247-7421