General Information Packet
WE MADE HISTORY- Gov. Jerry Brown signed the End of Life Option Act! The legislation, which allows terminally ill Californians to request a medication to bring about a peaceful death if their suffering becomes unbearable, makes California the fifth state to authorize medical aid-in-dying.
Thank California Governor Jerry Brown for his Courageous Decision to sign the End of Life Option Act
If your end-of-life plans aren’t in place yet, follow the link below to find the most recent forms and resources for end-of-life planning.
CALIFORNIA END-OF-LIFE RESOURCES PAGE
Making plans and communicating them is absolutely necessary to ensure we get what we want – and avoid enduring anything we don’t – at the end of life, even if we’re unable to speak for ourselves…more
Los Angeles Office
3055 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1010
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone: 213.325.3073, Fax: 213.325.3074
To learn how you can get involved with Compassion & Choices in California click here or call 800-247-7421.
In This Section
California - Home
- The Power of Stories
- Help Pass the End of Life Option Act
- Sign up to learn more
- California Mom Christy O’Donnell Fights to Die on Her Own Terms
- Get Involved
- An Evening with Barbara Mancini – Somerville MA – Dec 8
- Pass the Aid in Dying Law Here in Connecticut
- Thank You for Taking Action on the End of Life Option Act ABX2-15
- RSVP for Graceful Aging and Mindful Dying at Congregation Beth Israel
- Vote in NJ on the Aid in Dying for the Terminally Ill Act
- The Journey Home: An African American Conversation
- Tell your senator that you support New Jersey’s Aid in Dying for the Terminally Ill Act
- Thank You Senator Savino and Why I Support Aid in Dying
- New Jersey – Screening of The Last Campaign of Governor Booth Gardner in Eatontown
- New Jersey – Screening of The Last Campaign of Governor Booth Gardner in Redbank
- Reception at Stockton College on Aid in Dying
- New Jersey – Senate Hearing – Monday, December 8 – Come to Trenton!
- Brittany Maynard Telephone Town Hall
- House Party in Princeton for Barbara Mancini
- NJ – Senate Committee Vote – Monday, December 15 – Come to Trenton!
Call an End-of-Life Consultant 800-247-7421