General Information Packet
The End of Life Option Act (SB 128), an aid-in-dying bill supported by Compassion & Choices, is now being considered in the California State Senate!
Compassion & Choices is aggressively working its local grassroots strategy to keep momentum behind this important legislation, introduced in January 2015, to make medical aid in dying available to all Californians. See how you can get involved.
Support SB 128 Today by Sending a Letter to Lawmakers
Download this letter to print, sign and send to our bill champions in Sacramento. Send the letter to our bill sponsors so they can share them with the committees considering the legislation. The addresses you need can be found on the header.
LETTER IN SUPPORT OF SB 128
If your end-of-life plans aren’t in place yet, follow the link below to find the most recent forms and resources for end-of-life planning.
CALIFORNIA END-OF-LIFE RESOURCES PAGE
Making plans and communicating them is absolutely necessary to ensure we get what we want – and avoid enduring anything we don’t – at the end of life, even if we’re unable to speak for ourselves…more
Los Angeles Office
7080 Hollywood Boulevard, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90028
San Francisco P.O. Box
3701 Sacramento Street #439
San Francisco, CA 94118
To learn how you can get involved with Compassion & Choices in California click here or call 800-247-7421.
In This Section
California - Home
- Sign up to learn more
- Get Involved
- Tell your senator that you support New Jersey’s Aid in Dying for the Terminally Ill Act
- An Evening with Barbara Mancini – Somerville MA – Dec 8
- New Jersey – Screening of The Last Campaign of Governor Booth Gardner in Redbank
- Reception at Stockton College on Aid in Dying
- Thank You Senator Savino and Why I Support Aid in Dying
- The Journey Home: An African American Conversation
- NJ – Senate Committee Vote – Monday, December 15 – Come to Trenton!
- New Jersey – Senate Hearing – Monday, December 8 – Come to Trenton!
- RSVP for Graceful Aging and Mindful Dying at Congregation Beth Israel
- Vote in NJ on the Aid in Dying for the Terminally Ill Act
- Brittany Maynard Telephone Town Hall
- House Party in Princeton for Barbara Mancini
- Pass the Aid in Dying Law Here in Connecticut
- Essay Contest